Friday, October 10, 2008

Barney Cup cake time!





We made cupcakes, or should I say I made cupcakes for Rachel, This was great fun for both of us, including Evangeline and Evelyn. It all started with me adding the liquid ingredients to the provided white powder from the box, the mixture turned Green, yes I said Green, just like the spots on the Named Dinosaur. I first thought maybe it had expired but no, so brave me I try ed the mixture and it tasted fine, just very Green. So we continued, next it was the icing, and when I say purple icing I mean PURPLE ICING, now not like the mixture the icing tasted Purple, if you can just imagine. Well all was done now, Rachel enjoyed putting the sprinkles of little stars and spots on the cup cakes (yes those too tasted YUCK). Now you ask who ate these colourful cakes. The only ones that would enjoy them, the neighbours kids and Rachel, I think that they should put a warning on the box to say for kid consumption only!

1 comment:

Lynese Morris said...

Sounds like good fun. Hope you were watching that Rachel did not fall off the counter. I trust there were no sore tummies afterwards.